How we are different
Taking the time to understand your needs enables our professional proofreaders and copy editors to take the job off your hands. We know you are using us to solve your problems, reduce your workload and ensure that your words work their hardest for you. Therefore, our aim is to help you relax and focus on your own job, by reducing to a minimum the time you need to spend overseeing ours.
Copestone Proofreaders will always fit in with the way you prefer to work and so, depending on your requirements, we will:
- Mark up PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Mark up Microsoft Word documents and track all changes
- Mark up hard copies, using the latest British Standard marks
- Mark up hard copies, using plain-English explanations, as requested
- Convey corrections electronically or verbally.
So that you are able to get the most out of us, our proofreading and copy editing specialists can also work when and where suits you best, including:
- Remotely from our office
- In-house at your premises
- In-house at your client抯 premises.
Copestone Proofreaders� superb in-house staff and international network of specialist proofreaders (proof readers) and copy editors (copy checkers) enables us to put together a team with the knowledge, talent, skills and experience tailor-made to meet your needs.